Hand built in the UK
Every Classic Toaster is hand-assembled from start to finish at our factory in West Sussex. You’ll even find the name of the assembler who built your toaster on the base plate.
Fully repairable toaster
Dualit’s Classic Toasters are known for being strong and robust. The toasters are truly built to last, with repairable or replaceable parts easily obtained should you need them.
- Energy-efficient slot-selector control allows you to only toast what you need
- Mechanical timer allows you to control your browning preferences
- Manually operated ejector lever lets you check the bread while it’s toasting
- Bagel setting to warm on one side and toast the other
- Defrost setting gently warms frozen bread ready for toasting
- High lift mechanism to remove small items easily
- Easy to remove and empty crumb tray
- Adjustable rear foot compensates for uneven surfaces
TFE keeps Dualit elements, knobs and timers in stock. Buy the worlds best toaster with confidence, and when you need a new element in 30 years we’ve got you covered.
Our Tip: The ceramic coated elements mean you can cook hash browns directly in your Dualit toaster. Keeps even the laziest of teens fed.