The Huski Beer Cooler 2.0 works off the shelf, so all you need to do is grab a cold bottle or can from the fridge and push it through the lid and into the cooler. Alternatively, you can pour your drink into the cooler and use it as a tumbler.
Great for BBQs, out on the boat, a day at the beach or in the comfort of your own home. Perfect for anyone who enjoys a cold beer. This Kiwi smash hit is super popular all year, but especially in the summer months. Buy now, don’t miss out.
- Keeps your drink ice-cold. Triple insulated for maximum performance.
- Fits more beers, better. Fits most 330ml, 355ml & 375ml bottles and cans.
- Detachable 3-in-1 opener. Pops, twists and slides to open bottles and cans.
- Marine grade quality. Built with corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel.
- No condensation. Stay-dry design keeps hands and table dry.
- Shaped to fit your hand. Scalloped side panels for a better grip.
- Slip-resistant base. Soft touch silicone pads protect and stabilise.
- Dual-function design. Works as a cooler and a tumbler.
Huski Beer Cooler Dimensions
- External diameter 80mm
- Internal diameter 67mm
- Height 134mm
- Weight 240g
- Capacity as a vessel 300ml
The Huski Beer Cooler adjusts to fit your drink with its Push-Fit Flexilock Vented Lid, and fits most 330ml, 355ml and 375ml bottles and cans.
Some larger cans also fit (440ml and 500ml) but more of the can is exposed outside of the cooler. The maximum vessel diameter that will fit is 66mm.
Designed in New Zealand. Made in China.