With many years of experience, SCANPAN’s Danish designers have developed the popular stainless steel Impact range with all the features you would expect from SCANPAN.
We’ve had great feedback that these simple, well made frypans are perfect for when you need a ripping hot surface for a sear, or when you just want to cook without worrying too much about what utensils you use.
Every house needs at least one stainless pan. A tool for a job.
- High Quality 18/10 stainless steel
- Oven-safe to 220/250 deg cel with/without lid
- Optimal 6.4mm thick bonded base
- Inside mirror polish
- Handles secured with rivets
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Whilst the range is dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended to extend the life of the product.
Stainless Cookware Use and Care
Before First Use — Wash the pan in hot soapy water with a nylon cloth/brush. Do not use harsh scourers
Routine Cleaning — TFE’s advice is simple with most cookware. Thermal shock is never good. A ripping hot pan going under a cold tap can be bad news. Let the pan cool a little bit and wash under very hot water. It’s better for the pan and will make cleaning so much easier.
Guarantee 10 years against manufacturers defects.