Iconic because it is used in all the best cafes and roasteries around Australia and New Zealand for those who like to give their customers a view into speciality coffee. It’s reliable and consistent and brews directly into a thermos carafe.
Use filter #4. Pre-heat the carafe before your brew by rinsing it out with some hot water. This will help to maintain the temperature of the coffee.
The carafe comes with two lids, a mixing lid and a travel lid. Leave the mixing lid in the carafe after brewing. It will keep the coffee hot and it will pour perfectly. The travel lid is used when you transport the carafe in, say, a vehicle.
Hand-built in The Netherlands
- Brew time 5-6 minutes
- Aluminium housing
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Copper boiling element with double safety guard
- Automatically switches off power to the boiling element when water reservoir is empty• Mixing lid for a homogenous brew
- 9 hole spray head for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds
- Dimensions are W-D-H (mm): 320 x 180 x 385