Knocking and polishing the coffee handle can be time consuming, especially in a busy cafe setting. You have to bang it on a knock bar, which can damage the handle and make a lot of noise. You have to flush, which can waste water and create mess (and more laundry).
New to the Cafe and Restaurant scene, the NS300 automatic coffee handle cleaning system will make your life easier. The system is either touch or pressure activated and removes the need for a knock bar. Place the coffee handle on the device and it will automatically remove the puck and polish the handle in seconds. It does this with a rotating brush and scraper that removes grounds and dumps them all while polishing the basket.
- The NS300 comes with three different brushes to suit your espresso machine porta-filter basket size. Replacement brushes are available.
- Compact, quiet, eco-friendly
- Easy to incorporate in the coffee making routine
- Weight: 8 kg
- Dimensions: 440 × 250 × 330 mm
The system comes equipped three mounting options:
- Floor standing knock box installation
- Built directly into your counter with a threaded collar and discreet power cable
- Countertop Mount via stand-alone collection container.