The 12-in. Diamond Steel boasts a fast honing diamond surface with the realigning function and convenience of traditional butcher’s steel. To compliment the 12″ x .375″ (304 mm x 10 mm) diamond sharpening rod, a sanitary black plastic handle with a large guard and color coded ring provide easy grit identification, storage, and safety. Equipped with extra-fine diamond (9 micron / 1200 mesh), this Steel in particular is specialized for polishing and refining a razor edge.
- Sanitary plastic handle with large guard for safety
- Color coded ring for easy grit identification and storage
- Extra-Fine diamond to polish and refine a razor edge
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional Steels with DMT’s micronized monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil needed, sharpen dry or with water
Made in the USA.