The Shun Classic 3 Piece Japanese Knife set is beautifully presented in a special Shun gift box.
Each set contains 1 each of the following knives;
- Shun Classic Paring Knife 9cm
- Shun Classic Utility Knife 15cm
- Shun Classic Chefs Knife 20cm.
Handcrafted in Japan, Kai Shun Chef knives feature supersharp blades and comfortable handles that provide excellent support and control.
- Cutting Edge: Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side (69 total including core) stainless steel Damascus cladding
- Hardness: 60 HRC
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood
- Origin: Handcrafted in Japan
Shun’s high quality cladded steel retains the flexibility and strength to take and keep a perfect edge ground at a fine 16° per side. Handles are made from durable ebony coloured PakkaWood that are moisture resistant and are specially D shaped to ergonomically fit to your hand.
NSF certified for use in commercial kitchens. Shun knives are provided with a limited warranty from manufacturing defects.